- Red Face (Kasar Devi, India)
Returning to Kasar Devi we moved into a retreat a good 20 minutes walk down from the ridge. Time for some solitude and serious relaxing.
- Papaya Cave Complex (Kasar Devi, India)
So much fantastic and cheap fruit in India. Papaya seeds it turns out are good for flushing out the stomach and digestive tract. A useful discovery.
- Museli In-Glish (Kasar Devi, India)
Some of the English on signs and packaging is so funny. This museli is great for avoiding slacking and dowdy. Nice one!
- Mouthharp and Belt (Kasar Devi, India)
A pocket for every occasion.
- Moi Noir (Kasar Devi, India)
- Matchbox Collection (Kasar Devi, India)
Throughout India cigarette lighters are a luxury only the foreigners can afford. The prolific matchboxes have varying pictures and brands on them. As we traveled we picked them up whenever we saw them and ended up with a sizable collection of which this is a part.
- The Love of my Life (Kasar Devi, India)
One of my favourite photos from the trip and it was taken without looking. What does that tell you about my composition skills? Ha!
- I Love You (Kasar Devi)
The door of our room at Tranquility Retreat
- Big Toe (Kasar Devi, India)
- Crochet 101 (Kasar Devi)
Having been taught crocheting while up on the ridge, skills are put to good use making a sock beret to cover holes in my socks.
- Sock Beret (Kasar Devi, India)
The beautiful finished product! Got to love it. Here begins the Crochet World Domination Tour 2006.
- Candlelit Reading (Kasar Devi)
One of the 40 odd books that were consumed in India
- Candlelit Relaxing (Kasar Devi, India)
- Bug Life (Kasar Devi)
There are so many fantastic bugs and all so keen on getting aquainted with you. The butterflies are even more spectactular with so many different shapes and every colour you can image.
- Cottage Retreat (Kasar Devi, India)
Tranquility lives up to it’s name as we visit our friend who gave us our route of places to see while travelling from the South of India to the Himalayas. Tranquility was the last stop.
- Beanbag Bliss (Kasar devi, India)
This was the first place we felt really comfortable in India. So hard to leave.