- What means this “Work” (UBC, Vancouver)
Here she is all dress up, and just been offered a contract to start work. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Congratulations you clever thing. Crap now its my turn I guess.
- Fluffy Wagon I (Kitsilano, Vancouver)
You read that right. This car is completely covered in fluffy textile. Groovy baby.
- Fluffy Wagon II (Kitsilano, Vancouver)
This time again from the front. Pure style.
- Border Billboard (Peach Arch, British Columbia)
This was a pretty funny billboard on the last stretch to the border crossing.
- Canadian Resident with Flag (Peach Arch Park, BC/US Border)
It’s official. I’m in. we’re unstoppable now!
- Apocalypse X (Granville Island, Vancouver)
This is probably the largest kite I have ever seen.
- Rooftree (Downtown, Vancouver)
Another first. There are some nice looking buildings in Vancouver (for highrises)
- Festival of India (Stanley Park, Vancouver)
A little taste of India
- Hare Express (Stanley Park, Vancouver)
- Sunny Shoulders (Stanley Park, Vancouver)
- God Head (Stanley Park, Vancouver)
- Beauty (Stanley Park, Vancouver)
- Raccoon Fun (Stanley Park, Vancouver)
A first for me. I joined the other tourists taking snaps of these crazy little mamals. They seemed pretty fearless which probalby means they get into your rubbish etc. Sure do look nice though
- Watching Bon’s Breakfast (Commercial Drive, Vancouver)
Went for our first breakfast at the famously busy Bon’s for an all day breakfast. At 1:30pm
- When Aliens Took Over (Commerial Drive, Vancouver)
On the wall at Bon’s.
- “Organic Fair Trade – Man!” (Commercial Drive, Vancouver)
- Where are the Orc Torch Bearers? (Commercial Drive, Vancouver)
- Mushroom Madness (Frances Street, Vancouver)
A close up of the mad schrooms we picked up in Chinatwon.
- Delectable Dragon Fruit (Frances Street, Vancouver)
Amazingly delicious. The Dragon Fruit is something like a kiwifruit in texture with a refreshingly not too sweet tatse. You have to try it.