- Patriotic Act: set of preemptive strikes to the North American civil liberties to avoid that the terrorists destroy the North American civil liberties.
- Bankruptcy: punishable crime when it is committed by poor people, but exemptible when one is corporations.
- Conpassionate conservatism: stirring preoccupation for the well-being of the rich ones.
- Democracy: a product so extensively exported by the United States, that the domestic reserves have been exhausted.
- God: main adviser of Bush.
- Class warfare: any attempt to increase the wage minimum.
- Faith: the obstinate conviction that God approves the values of the Republicans in spite of the abundance of evidence otherwise.
- Electoral fraud: when the minority goes to the ballot boxes in unexpected numbers.
- Liberal: supporters of the antichrist.
- Free trade: resource that allows that the Halliburton company to obtain contracts without limitation.
- Laziness: when the poor men do not work.
- Free time: when the rich ones do not work.
- Senate: exclusive club with a entrance quota that oscillates between 10 and the 30 million dollars.
- September 11: Tragedy used to justify any policy, specially if it is not related to the 11th of September
Source – Progressive Review (Reportedly from: MARIO DIAMENT, LA NACION)