– Weird Streets (Downtown, Vancouver)
Well on the walk to the movies we took one of the down and out streets where a lot of street people hangout. Vancouver has managed to cluster all the clinics and support centres in one place – which seems like a stupid idea to me. The BC is Fucked Sticker was a bonus. I guess that is the new Conservative Prime Minister?
– Sideways Manga (Downtown, Vancouver)
This one was particularly interesting as it was drawn sideways. So few lines to give such a strong prescence
– Devil in Silver (Downtown, Vancouver)
A sketched reproduction of middle ages block print perhaps?
– Mustachioed Businessman (Downtown, Vancouver)
Maybe a suit drew this in his lunch break?
– 70’s Style Poster (Commercial Drive, Vancouver)
– Crazy Birds (Commercial Drive, Vancouver)
Detailed bird painting outside a shop. Cool. Very cool. It is things like this that give ‘The Drive’ a bit of character, rather than the array of yuppie stores. Gentrification sucks.
– Street Art Truck (Kitsilano, Vancouver)
Wow this truck is covered on all sides with high quality art. Stunning. Quite what it is doing parked at a building site in trendy Kitsilano I don’t quite know.
– Stoneface (Kitsilano, Vancouver)
– Hooded Meditation (Kitsilano, Vancouver)
– Designer Window (Downtown, Vancouver)
This sticker design stretched across a number of windows on a high rise building. Classy corporate art.